Upon your first appointment, please allow for extra time to fill out any necessary forms if not completed beforehand at home.
We promise to make this process as quick and simple as possible. You’ll receive necessary diagnostics like digital x-rays, panoramic scans, and a general oral checkup. We’ll examine the diagnostics and the oral and facial structures. We will then walk you through all of our findings and help you make the best possible decisions among your treatment options.
- Meet Dr. Holbrook and his exceptional team
- Discuss your medical and dental history and any medications you are currently taking
- Take a full set of digital x-rays with the CBCT
- Health check-up for your gums.
- Oral cancer screening recommended yearly for early detection.
- Intra-oral camera exam to see up-close the overall health, strength and appearance of your teeth and your smile.
- Thorough exam from the doctor, as well as discussion of any problems/concerns you have.
Please complete the series of documents that allow Dr. Holbrook and his team to
prepare for your first visit to our office.
Simply fill out the fields with the requested information. Once you have completed a form, simply click the next button to proceed. Make sure to fill out all required forms or you will not be allowed to go to the next form. The information you will submit is secure and encrypted for your protection and is sent directly to our office. Thank you for helping us prepare for your quick and easy check-in. Please call or text our office at (972) 845-8297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Click Start to begin | To view out HIPPA Policy, click here.